How Can I Export OST to PST Without Any Trouble?
Through this blog, we have to resolve all user requests related to OST data and also provide the best solution for ost to pst conversion issues.
adult sex toys
lovense sex toy
air jordan balck
nfl san francisco 49ers
custom football jersey
men’s nike air max 90
dallas cowboys jersey
nike air max 95
custom basketball jersey
What is an OST file?
An OST file is an offline storage table file that is an effective way to locally access Exchange Server data in an MS Outlook e-mail application when it is out of sync with the server. OST file is an offline folder for storing bulk data.
Why should we export OST files to Outlook PST?
There are many reasons for exporting data:
- Synchronization sometimes fails between OST and Exchange Server due to poor internet connectivity.
- Sudden shutdown of the system.
- Virus attacks.
For these reasons, the user needs to export OST files to Outlook PST. To protect the data from being unavailable, the user needs to move the OST data to a safe and secure location.
The Best Solution to Convert OST Data to PST?
The solution is that the user needs to convert the OST file to PST format. In PST format, it is a healthy format and readily available. We provide software that can convert OST files to PST format without any problem. With MailsDaddy OST to PST Converter software, users can simply move OST files to PST format. It preserves the originality of the data. Thus, the user does not need to worry about data loss.
Key Features of OST to PST Converter
- Convert OST to PST, EML, MSG, RTF, MBOX, HTML, and others.
- Provide a preview panel to check the loaded data before converting.
- Return the data in original email format and folder hierarchy.
- Supports non-English content as well as double-byte content.
- Offers to convert individual OST files to PST format.
- Allows to import OST to Office 365 & Live Exchange Server.
- Converts all data like calendars, journals, notes tasks, emails, etc.
- Provides the ability to convert only individual OST files to PST.
- Suggests saving the converted data in the desired location of the user choice.
Procedure to Convert OST to Outlook PST
- First, the user needs to download and install the MailsDaddy OST to PST converter.
- Secondly, the user needs to add the OST file for conversion.
- Third, after selecting the file, now the user must add the file format in PST format.
- Fourth, after adding the file format, the user must select the desired location where he wants to save the data.
- Fifthly, after choosing a location click on the export button and wait a few seconds.
Closing Statement:- MailsDaddy offers a free demo version pack to test the functionality of the software before purchasing. The free trial pack enables you to convert the first 20 emails per mailbox without any cost. For any kind of information, the technical support team is always available 24 * 7 to resolve user requests.
Read More:- How to Import PST File to Office 365 – Manual Migration